The Utah Economic Response Task Force hosted a “Facts & FAQs” virtual conference call on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to provide an update on the status of economic efforts to mitigate the coronavirus. This Zoom video conference will assist you in navigating business operations under stay at home orders and provide information on available business resources, such as the newly announced Small Business Bridge Loan Program.
- Welcome – Utah Economic Response Task Force Chair Derek Miller
- Executive Education on Navigating COVID-19: How to Save Your Business – Spencer Eccles, The Cynosure Group
- Small Business Bridge Loan Program Overview – Val Hale, Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Business Operations Under Stay at Home Orders and Directives – Theresa Foxley, EDCUtah
- Business Story – Joel Brown, Vernal Area Chamber of Commerce and Steve Evans, Evans Family Media
Small Business Bridge Loan Program – Learn More