It is normal to feel uncertainty, worry or stress because of social distancing, financial strain, distance learning and other life adjustments.
Taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your physical health. Positive wellbeing and looking for the good things in your life can help you stay mentally healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here are some mental health strategies and resources you may find useful at this time.
Help for Kids
Offered 24/7 by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Utah Parent Center resources for caregivers of individuals with special needs
myStrength behavioral health app.
Free with code UDHSguest33 through the Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
Mental Health Downloads
- Mental Health During COVID-19 (pdf)
- Children’s Mental Health during COVID-19 (pdf)
- Mental Health Resources (pdf)
- Mental Health Resources (jpg)
- Mental Health During COVID-19, Page 1 (jpg)
- Mental Health During COVID-19, Page 2 (jpg)
- Children’s Mental Health during COVID-19, Page 1 (jpg)
- Children’s Mental Health During COVID-19, Page 2 (jpg)
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resources for Assisted Living Facilities (PDF)