The Utah Department of Health (UDOH) is offering free rapid antigen testing at many locations throughout the state of Utah. Sites are chosen based on high positivity rates, lower numbers of tests conducted, untreated wastewater sampling, and other surveillance data. Some locations will be drive-through while others will be conducted in buildings. We encourage everyone to continue to wear masks and social distance while waiting in lines.
Anyone can get tested at these free testing clinics, even if they do not have symptoms of COVID-19. We also encourage anyone who might have any symptoms, even mild ones, to come and get tested. Please register online here. If do not register online or are unable to register online, you will be able to register at the site but it will take longer for you to be tested. Identification may be required.
The goal of these testing clinics is to more quickly identify people who are currently infectious with COVID-19, including those who may not even know they are infected because they don’t have symptoms. Identifying these individuals will help slow the spread of infection in the community.
Rapid antigen tests are less sensitive than PCR tests. This means PCR tests are better than antigen tests at detecting the virus, particularly when a person has small amounts of virus in their body. If an individual has symptoms and tests negative on the rapid antigen test or an individual doesn’t have symptoms and tests positive on the rapid antigen test, they will be referred for a follow up, confirmation PCR test.
Locations selected for testing this week include:
? Signifies a new location this week
- Beaver High School, 195 E Center St, drive-through, Beaver, Friday, 1/15 – 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, 1/16 – 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Hyrum Senior Center, 695 E Main St, drive-through, Hyrum, Monday, 1/11 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Tuesday, 1/12 – 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Walmart, 255 S Hwy 55, drive-through, Price, Monday, 1/11 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Tuesday, 1/12 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Union High School, 850 E Lagoon St, drive-through, Roosevelt, Friday, 1/15 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, 1/16 – 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Huntington Fire Department, 360 N Main St, drive-through, Huntington, Wednesday, 1/13 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday, 1/14 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Southeast Utah Health Department, 25 W Main St, drive-through, Castle Dale, Wednesday, 1/13 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday, 1/14 – 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Southeast Utah Health Department, 575 S Kane Creek, drive-through, Moab, Monday, 1/11 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Tuesday, 1/12 – 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Juab High School, 802 N 650 E, (inside in the Commons area) Nephi, Friday, 1/15, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, 1/16, 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- ? Fillmore Family Medicine, 77 S. Hwy 99, drive-through, Fillmore, Monday, 1/11 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Tuesday, 1/12 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
San Juan County:
- San Juan County Building, 117 S Main St, drive-throughm Monticello, Wednesday, 1/13 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday 1/14 – 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- San Juan County Health Department, 735 S 200 W #2, drive-through, Blanding, Friday 1/15 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday 1/16 – 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Central Utah Public Health Department, 70 Westview Drive, drive-through, Richfield, Friday, 1/15 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, 1/16 – 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Register here.
- Lindon Community Center, 25 North Main Street, drive-through, Lindon, Wednesday 1/13, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday 1/14 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Wasatch County Events Center, 415 Southfield Road, (drive-through) Heber City, Monday, 1/11 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Tuesday, 1/12 and Wednesday 1/13 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, 1/14 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites will emailed with a link to the patient portal where results can be accessed. For issues with accessing TestUtah results, please call (801) 683-0790.
UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites:
- Freeport Center, C5 Freeport West (west side of the Freeport Center. From Antelope Drive, enter at 300 W and continue to C Street) Clearfield, Wednesday, 1/13 and Thursday, 1/14 – 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Woods Cross High School, 600 W 2200 S (inside in the theater – use the main entrance and follow the signs) Woods Cross, Friday, 1/15 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 1/16 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- ? Escalante High School, 800 UT-12, Escalante, Friday, 1/15 – 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
- ? Bryce Valley High School, 721 Bryce Way, Tropic, Friday, 1/15 – 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Register here.
- ? Panguitch Elementary School, 110 S 100 W, inside the gymnasium, Panguitch, Friday, 1/15 – 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Register here.
- ? Parowan High School Gym, 168 N Main St, Parowan, Saturday, 1/16 – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- ? Kanab Center, 20 N 100 E, Kanab, 1/14 – 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Register here.
- ? Valley High, 150 N Center Street, Orderville. 1/14, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Register here.
- ? Morgan County Building, 48 W Young Street, Morgan, Tuesday. 1/12 and Wednesday, 1/13 – 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
Salt Lake County:
- Corner Canyon High School, 12943 S 700 E, in front of the Commons area, Draper, Friday 1/15 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 1/16 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- North Sanpete Learning Center, 390 E 700 S, Mt Pleasant, Thursday 1/14 and Friday, 1/15 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Stansbury Park High School, 5300 Aberdeen Ln, Stansbury Park, Tuesday
1/12 and Wednesday 1/13 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Nebo School District Office, Professional Learning Center, 350 S Main St. on the west side of the district offices, Spanish Fork, Wednesday, 1/13 and Thursday, 1/14 – 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Vista Heights Middle School, 484 Pony Express Parkway, Saratoga Springs, Wednesday, 1/13 and Thursday, 1/14 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Lehi Junior High, 700 E Cedar Hollow Road, Lehi, Wednesday, 1/13 and Thursday, 1/14 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- ? Southwest Adult High School, 76 Tabernacle St, St. George, Monday, 1//11 and Tuesday, 1/12 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Ogden School District, Building 8, 1950 Monroe Blvd. Ogden, Monday 1/11 and Tuesday 1/12 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from CV19result@utah.gov 30 minutes to several hours after your test is done. If the testing location is extremely busy, it may take a while to process your results. Look in spam or junk mail. Try to open the email on a non-app browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) and on a computer or non-phone device. If you have trouble opening the email or it doesn’t come within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for assistance.
The following locations are independent, but included as a courtesy.
Salt Lake County:
- Maverik Center, Lot D, 2050 W 3100 S (the corner of 3100 South and Decker Lake Drive) West Valley City, Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here. (This testing is sponsored by the Salt Lake County Health Department. Visit SaltLakeHealth.org, or call 385-468-4082 for more information.)
- Utah State Fair Park (building #51), 155 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City, Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Register here.
For other testing locations visit: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.