Join us via Facebook Live on Tuesday, January 5th at 6 PM for a conversation on equitable COVID-19 response efforts! We will hear from leaders of the Multicultural Advisory Committee and other state and community organizations that are on the frontlines of policy, health, communications, and economic relief.
This panel will serve as an update to how COVID-19 efforts in Utah have evolved to better center equity and access to services, information, and resources, as well as highlight the value of unity and cross-collaboration in the midst of a crisis.
- Moderator: Rebecca Cressman, FM 100.3 & KSL Radio
- Nubia Peña, Chair of Multicultural Advisory Committee for State of Utah Covid-19 Response & Director of Utah Division of Multicultural Affairs
- Byron Russell, Co-chair of Multicultural Advisory Committee for State of Utah COVID-19 Response
- Ze Min Xiao, Co-chair of Multicultural Advisory Committee for State of Utah COVID-19 Response
- Jenny Johnson, Utah Department of Health
- Oreta Tupola, Community Health Worker
- Silvia Castro, Suazo Business Center