The Utah Economic Task Force hosted a virtual town hall on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to provide a status update on the Paycheck Protection Program from members of Utah’s federal delegation, as well as discuss how local businesses are using the Utah Leads Together 2.0 plan when preparing for the reactivation of our economy.
- Welcome – Governor Gary Herbert
- Paycheck Protection Program Update – Senator Mitt Romney and Congressman Ben McAdams
- Utah Leads Together 2.0 Industry Update – Amanda Covington, Larry H. Miller Group Companies
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Hispanic Community – Silvia Castro, Suazo Business Center
- Business Story – Rona Rahlf, Utah Valley University and Janae Moss, RBM Building Services