At the request of Governor Herbert, the Utah Economic Task Force hosted a special virtual town hall today, April 17, 2020, at 1:30 p.m. MST to roll out the Utah Leads Together 2.0 plan with the focus being on reactivating the economy.
The Utah Leads Together 2.0 plan builds upon Version 1 by recommending actions for Utahns to take; reaffirming the urgent, stabilization, and recovery economic phases; and introducing promising new data tools that will help Utah transition from the urgent to the stabilization phase. As such, it is highly recommended that you attend this town hall.
- Derek Miller, chair, Utah Economic Task Force and president and CEO, Salt Lake Chamber
- Natalie Gochnour, executive director, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Kris Cox, executive director, Utah Governor’s Office of Management and Budget
- Mayor Jenny Wilson, Salt Lake County
- Jacey Skinner, general counsel and vice president of public policy, Salt Lake Chamber
- Dave Davis, president and chief legal officer, Utah Retail Merchants Association/ Utah Food Industry Association