UPDATE (August 14, 2020) – A recent public health order has changed references to “risk” to “restriction.” So in this blog post, references to “Moderate Risk” really mean “Moderate Restriction Level.”
The Utah Economic Task Force hosted a virtual town hall on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to discuss how to implement moderate-risk guidelines in your business as laid out in Utah Leads Together 2.0, as well as provide a glimpse at next steps for Utah’s tourism industry.
- Welcome – Governor Gary Herbert
- Utah Legislative COVID-19 Commission Update – President Stuart Adams
- Implementation of Utah Leads Together 2.0 – Kris Cox, Utah Governor’s Office of Management and Budget
- Moderate-Risk Business Resources and Guidelines – Jacey Skinner, Salt Lake Chamber
- Next Steps for Utah’s Tourism Industry – Vicki Varela, Utah Office of Tourism