The Utah Economic Task Force hosted a virtual town hall on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to discuss reactivating businesses and the Utah economy with a focus on testing and taxes.
- Welcome – Derek Miller, chair, Utah Economic Task Force and president and CEO, Salt Lake Chamber
- State Update – Governor Gary Herbert
- Update from Washington, D.C. – Senator Mike Lee
- COVID-19 Testing in Utah – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox
- Impact of COVID-19 on Taxes – Miles Hansen, World Trade Center Utah
- How to Navigate PPP and Unemployment Insurance as People Start Returning to Work – Jon Pierpont, Department of Workforce Services; Kevin Burt, Unemployment Insurance Division, Department of Workforce Services; and Marla Trollan, U.S. Small Business Administration