State and Local Orders and Directives
All Utah residents and businesses should follow these directives
These directives establish minimum statewide standards. In consultation with, and consent of the State, local authorities may impose more stringent directives and orders to address the unique situations in different areas of Utah.
- State Public Health Order 2020-14: Updating the Utah COVID-19 Level of Restriction (Updated 9/22)
- State Public Health Order 2020-12: State Facilities Face Covering Requirement
- Executive Order 2020-67 Reauthorizing the Suspension of Enforcement of Statutes Relating to Telehealth Services
- Executive Order 2020-66 Reauthorizing the Suspension of Enforcement Statute Related to Ceasing Operation of Certain Retail Licenses
- Executive Order 2020-65 Reauthorizing the Suspension of Enforcement of Provisions of the Utah Postretirement Reemployment Restrictions Act
- Executive Order 2020-64: Reauthorizing the Suspension of Certain Administrative Code Provisions Relating to Board of Pardons & Parole Hearings
- Executive Order 2020-63: Declaring a State of Emergency Due to the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
- State Public Health Order 2020-11: Masks in Schools
- COVID-19 Testing Protocol – Standing Order for Pharmacists to Administer COVID-19 Tests (Approved June 30, 2020)
Utah’s Health Guidance System
A color-coded health guidance system has been developed by the State of Utah to guide health behaviors for individuals and businesses. Each level of the dial is guided by a rigorous measurement system which can be different by each region, county, city, or community.