State and Local Orders and Directives
All Utah residents and businesses should follow these directives
These directives establish minimum statewide standards. In consultation with, and consent of the State, local authorities may impose more stringent directives and orders to address the unique situations in different areas of Utah.
- State Public Health Order 2020-25 Temporary Statewide COVID-19 Restrictions
- Executive Order 2020-72 Declaring a State of Emergency due to Rising COVID-19 Case Counts Creating a Shortage of Hospital Beds
- State Public Health Order 2020-17 Declaring a Statewide Public Health Emergency
- State Public Health Order 2020-11: Masks in Schools
- COVID-19 Testing Protocol – Standing Order for Pharmacists to Administer COVID-19 Tests (Approved June 30, 2020)