The Utah Economic Task Force hosted a virtual town hall on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to discuss what to expect from the Utah Legislature’s Coronavirus Special Session, in addition to an update on unemployment claims and other business issues.
- Utah Legislature Coronavirus Special Session – President Stuart Adams and Speaker Brad Wilson
- City Halls are “Open” for Business – Cameron Diehl, Utah League of Cities and Towns
- Unemployment Claims Update – Kevin Burt, Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Second Bridge Loan Tranche – Val Hale, Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Support the Arts – Jill Love, Utah Department of Heritage & Arts